The Sports Club is a student-run organization for those who have passion for a particular sport or who want to learn a new sport. The Sport Club program emphasizes leadership, education and service through sports it offers. While all Sport Clubs are competitive, they also stress skill development, team-building and socialization.
- Providing opportunities to learn new skills, games and activities
- Offering activities that explore, and push, one's limits while providing stress management opportunities
- Supporting activities that promote social interaction within the diverse community at the University of WUB students.
- Providing opportunities that examine, and challenge, the values and life choices of students
- Offering competitive and recreational settings that facilitate individual and team development
WUB Sport Club generally arranges some sort for both indoor and outdoor games. Our outdoor sports activities are-
- Cricket, football, golf, netball etc
- This club selects the participants from each department for sports competitions or any sports event outside the university.
- Our club competes the club of other universities in sanctioned leagues, tournaments and matches each year.
Our indoor sports activities are-
- Badminton, Basketball, Gym, Swimming, table tennis, chess, pool, keram etc
- Students participate indoor sports completion that gives plenty of scope to do so.