- Ensure access and equitable participation in the educational process for all students;
- Provide intentional student programs and services that empower students to achieve their academic, personal, and professional goals;
- Pursue and sustain collaborations with academic affairs and administration to facilitate transformative student experiences that integrate student learning with development;
- Maintain and update facilities and operational processes to address the needs of the students;
- Collaborate with administration to provide students with clear policies, practices, and programs that support on-time graduation.
- Place students first in our decision-making and be transparent as to why decisions are made;
Scroll to Top